Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my favourite picture !


This is my favourite picture, it taked in january for my vacation, in this appear my boyfriend and me in the “Salar de Uyuni” in Bolivia this is a lake of salt, the most big in the world! It´s realy beautiful, and you can take a tour for three days like us.
In this moment we were enjoy the sunset in this place, it`s something unbelievable, we saw how the sun slowly hide away, also we visited a lot of lakes of different colours each named by its own colour,
these lakes are height about four thousand meters at sea level, for this reason it`s very cold there, you can check watching our clothes very sheltered.
This photo was take it by Cristobal, the tourist guide, he was so fun and friendly.
I love this pic because, it show an exciting moment of my life, which I discovered very much places of this world, with the person who I love.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaa are you doing a koala ? xD !
    I can´t see clearly the picture , I think because i'm sleepy

    kiss cori
    see you !

    ReplyDelete